The Health and Safety Executive understand the importance of effective auditing of H&S systems, yet many organisations fail to implement a robust auditing process. Certification systems such as OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 also require evidence through auditing that your processes are working effectively and that systems are being regularly reviewed.
Our auditing services include:
- Strategic H&S performance.
- Safety management reviews.
- H&S Governance Reviews against the IoD/HSE “Leading Safely” guidance (INDG417).
- Gap analysis against OHSAS 1800, ISO 45001 and HSE Guidance HSG65
- Site/department safety audits to determine performance against corporate standards.
- Internal HSE audits.
- Assessment of provision of the ‘competent person’ role.
- Appraisal of how your company’s H&S roles and responsibilities are being implemented – both at a corporate and at a local (site) level.