Many businesses struggle to implement H&S in a practical way that managers and employees can understand.
Our advisory services include:
- Development of strategic and operational H&S plans.
- Day to day advice on a wide range of health, safety and welfare issues.
- Response support following incidents and accidents at work - Initial investigation work, liasing with the Enforcement Authority and working with you to address any shortcomings.
- Assistance in completing risk assessments - site, work activity or specific assessments (e.g. fire, dangerous substances - COSHH and DSEAR, noise/fume surveys, asbestos and water hygiene - legionella surveys).
- Development of systems – H&S policy, safety procedures and safe systems of work.
- OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 implementation.
- Provision of the ‘competent person’ role.
- Training needs analysis and development of competency frameworks.
- Safety culture surveys using the Health and Safety Laboratory’s Safety Climate Tool.
- Assistance in recruiting the right H&S staff from H&S Advisor to Director level.